The Andes ring is inspired in the Andes Mountains of Chile. In the silhouette of the pick of the mountains. Every time you look at the mountains the scenery is different but at the same time its the same mountain seen from a different perspective.
- The Andes ring is inspired in the Andes Mountains of Chile. In the silhouette of the pick of the mountains. Every time you look at the mountains the scenery is different but at the same time its the same mountain seen from a different perspective.
- The Andes ring plays the same concept. It is a ring, composed of four individual rings, each have different figures, representing a vertical section of the mountain. The rings are placed together on the finger, as liked, therefore every time you place them in your finger, The ring changes their figure and can be seen in a different way, like the mountains.
- 35 x 30mm approx. 3mm width/each
- You can Also order them individually at $95 AUD
- 925 sterling silver.
- The jewellery can be made in mate, polish or oxidized finish
- These pieces can be ordered in Gold, Contact me to request a quote.
- Every jewellery piece is handmade, therefore each piece is different from each other, and can vary from the image displayed. It will be unique every time. Made with care and good vibe!
- Since it is custom made. Not all of the jewellery displayed, is available or the size of the ring suits your finger size, therefore, please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your jewellery once final payment is received.
- After I process your order, I will send you, your online tracking information once your jewellery has been shipped.
- Shipping Info: Australia: It will be shipped by Australian post, registered post. I
- International: By Airmail and should take between 5-10 working days and approx. 14 to Canada.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.